Co-Founder at MapleMonk
Views:297 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
MapleMonk - Senior Manager - Sales - IIM/ISB/FMS/SPJIMR (4-6 yrs)
Brief about the role:
This role is for a SaaS start-up based in Hyderabad. He/she will be part of the core team and will work closely with the founders to create a GTM strategy, marketing and sales content, handhold each lead from start to finish and build a team of motivated salespeople. We are looking for a candidate with entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys solving challenging problems and has experience in sales of B2B SaaS products.
We are a nascent stage start-up working to build a suite of analytical products that will transform the way businesses deal with their data. We are funded by well-established analytics consulting firm and have excellent support from their ecosystem giving the start-up a good head start. Both the founders are graduates from IIT, have proven experience in analytics industry and are looking to create a strong team to build & scale the products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the co-founders to create a GTM strategy to launch SaaS products.
- Identify various relevant channels of Marketing and Sales and create individual strategies for each channel.
- Own Marketing and Sales content creation by working with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Own entire Sales funnel including lead creation and conversion at each stage until deal closure.
- Proactively sharing the learning/feedback from the customers with the product team.
- Hire, coach and train a team of high performing salespeople.
- Passionate about building things from scratch and high ownership with a - let us get it done attitude.
- 4-5 years experience of selling B2B SaaS products.
- MBA from tier-1 Institutes such as IIMs, ISB, FMS, SPJIMR, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Demonstrated success in driving sales results.
- Strong business acumen.
What do you get:
- Entrepreneurial experience and opportunity to build the sales function and team from scratch.
- Unparalleled work culture - freedom to explore & implement ideas, no hierarchy.