Senior HR Recruiter at Mantra Labs
Views:475 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Mantra Labs - Specialist - Product Marketing (6-7 yrs)
About Us :
Mantra Labs is an AI-first solutions & services firm with a core team of 250+ digital tinkerers and experimentalists having delivered over 125 projects around the globe. The company specializes in solving real-world front & back-office challenges through experience engineering for Digital Healthcare, BFSI and Consumer Internet enterprises.
About the role :
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who will design and execute market research, marketing strategy and go-to-market tactics for Mantra's key offerings. This role will report to the Chief Product & Marketing Officer and will work closely with the Marketing, Product and Sales teams for new concept pitches, competitive intelligence and sales enablement. The position is full-time.
As the ideal candidate, you will :
- Own the go-to-market process for new offerings providing strategy, messaging and coordinating structured launches that drive adoption and sales success.
- Provide messaging, value propositions, benefits, and material to support marketing and sales programs including creating marketing & sales content, competitive intelligence, research-driven whitepapers & reports as needed.
- Develop a deep understanding of Mantra Labs' offerings and act as the subject matter expert (SME) on key competitors, business, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Tell a story using the power of presentations, and produce content across channels to engage senior leaders in the BFSI, digital health and consumer internet domains.
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 to 7 years of experience in product marketing or competitive research roles.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience or education in SaaS, strategy consulting or field-facing competitive intelligence.
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into actionable guidance and differentiated positioning.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership internally and externally to gather insights.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence.
- A growth mindset and passion about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.