Senior HR Recruiter at Mantra Labs
Views:222 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Mantra Labs - Senior Manager - Presales (3-6 yrs)
Senior Presales Manager
Mantra Labs is an AI-first solutions & services firm with a core team of 250+ digital tinkerers and experimentalists having delivered over 125 projects around the globe. The company specializes in solving real-world front & back-office challenges through experience engineering for Digital Healthcare, BFSI and Consumer Internet enterprises. Mantra Labs has worked with some of the World's leading organizations like Abbvie, Alkem Laboratories, Ola, Myntra, SBI General Insurance, Manipal Hospitals, Care Health Insurance, DHFL Pramerica, Aditya Birla Capital, and AIA Hong Kong among others with several strategic technology partnerships including MongoDB, IBM Watson and Nvidia.
Senior Presales Manager Role
Mantra Labs is looking for enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to support the sales teams in winning new deals by crafting winning proposal/agreements, PoCs, demos that addresses client business and IT requirements.
- Presales/Project Management
- Account Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Bid/Proposal (RFP, RFI, RFQ) Creation & Management
- Sales Support / Operations
- Solution Consulting approach
- Senior Presales Manager will work closely with various departments to leverage industry knowledge with a continued focus on demonstrating Mantra solutions, services and concepts.
- Participate in sales calls and demonstrate Mantra ability to deliver value and conceptualise solutions around it.
- Ideate concept pitches backed by strong analysis and synthesis of client assets/requirements and work closely with Marketing, Design and Tech to deliver the same.
- Manage RFI/RFP responses and work with sales, services, engineering, product, and finance teams to ensure on-time completion and delivery to clients
- Create proposed architecture, storyboarding, and operating model for the proposal alongside cross functional team of SMEs, architects, PM, UI/UX etc.;
- Proactively create documentary artefacts like business cases, usage scenarios, competitive landscape, solution blue prints etc for the RFP response.
- Transition the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explaining the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) and MBA from a premium B-School with 4-8 years experience in the IT Consulting Services industry.
- Experience working as a customer facing Presales consultant in creating/writing technical solution contents/technical proposals/product development/conducting Demo/POC.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to demonstrate solution concepts via visual representations.
- Ability to manage customer expectations, work independently on project assignments, manage multiple projects in competing timelines, ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively.
- Experience with digital transformation projects, Cloud, Web/Mobility platform knowledge is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.