Talent Acquisition at Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:130 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manthan - Senior Product Consultant - RichRelevance (8-12 yrs)
SENIOR PRODUCT CONSULTANT - PERSONALIZATION
Company - RICHRELEVANCE / MANTHAN
Location - Bangalore - 560001
RichRelevance is the global leader in Experience Personalization, driving digital growth and brand loyalty for more than 200 of the world's largest B2C and B2B brands and retailers. The company leverages advanced AI technologies to bridge the experience gap between marketing and commerce to help digital marketing leaders stage memorable experiences that speak to individuals - at scale, in real time, and across the customer lifecycle. RichRelevance is headquartered in San Francisco.
The Product consultant role is to deliver best-in class consulting and implementation services to some of our biggest retailer customers in the world. You will successfully onboard, retain, grow, and engage at a high level with key client accounts, partnering with Sales, Product and Customer success and support teams where necessary.
This role requires excellent written and verbal and communication skills. The work is mainly project driven, and may include international travel, and activities to be conducted inside and outside standard business hours.
The Product Consultant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in all areas of company product suite for Personalization of digital commerce and marketing.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills which leads to creative thinking and ability to manage the most complex business problems
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the market.
- Facilitate technical discussions and product integrations for the technical applicants
- Work closely with customer stakeholders, business and technical teams to ensure a successful project delivery.
- Deliver timely and high-quality services and deliverables during Professional Services engagements.
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, training and value realization, while spearheading further adoption of our products leading to brand advocacy and renewals.
- Provide ad-hoc technical assistance to customers and support teams.
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. product engineering, support, Presales), to follow-up on customer's technical requests (e.g. new features and enhancements, products issues, trainings).
- Help with building custom demos and maintain demo environment to showcase product value
- Build reports and conduct QBRs
Skills and Experience needed:
- 8 - 12 years of experience with min 3+ years in digital/ omni channel commerce and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills to be the face of the company and handhold stakeholders at all the levels
- Bachelors (preferably in Computer science or related IT field)
- Excellent analytical skills and data crunching/ Visualization skills with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations. Prior experience with advanced Excel or Tableau is highly preferred.
Manthan is a leading cloud analytics company pioneering applications for consumer-facing businesses. Manthan excels in the application of decision sciences and AI; its suite of products has been recognized for enabling the shortest path to profit. Manthan's products use machine intelligence to process decision contexts and respond automatically with actions. Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Santa Clara, London, Dubai, Mexico City, Singapore and Manila, Manthan's footprint spans 22 countries. For more information, please visit https://www.manthan.com.
RichRelevance and Manthan have recently joined hands together and together will deliver an end-to-end algorithmic customer experience marketing solution that includes the leading business-to-consumer Customer Data Platform, Retail Marketing & Merchandising Solution, and Real-time Personalization Platform with advanced data science. This comprehensive solution will enable brands and retailers to algorithmically discover new segments, target the most profitable customers, automatically test for and seamlessly deliver the most relevant content and offers across all touchpoints in context, and manage and deploy data science models and do so at scale leveraging AI with low-no involvement of IT.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by local government laws.