Talent Acquisition at Manthan Systems
Views:1050 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Manthan - Product Manager (10-14 yrs)
ROLE : Product Manager - Customer 360
REPORTS TO : Vice President - Product Management
EXPERIENCE : 10+ Years
EDUCATION : B. E or B. Tech, MBA from a front-line business school preferred
LOCATION : Bangalore
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Own and build worlds Next Gen AI Analyst that helps our clients get most value from their customer data. Drive Manthan's AI strategy for Customer analytics and own the product vision. Ensure Manthan's leadership in the rapidly evolving space of AI and customer analytics.
- Lead the product management for internationally recognized analytics and data sciences product for Manthan. Gather and assimilate market, customer and competitive intelligence to develop the product strategy, functional specifications, engineering specifications and marketing plan.
- Own the product road map and release cycles. Engage closely with the Engineering Team to deliver the desired capabilities.
- Work with Engineering, Deployment, Sales and Marketing teams to drive the Customer360's competitive position, revenue and profitability objectives. Be the primary liaison for product marketing, and sales teams and drive market traction.
- Be responsible for positioning and differentiating the product among competitors. Work with Sales and Marketing for launch planning, positioning, messaging and pricing
- Work closely with post sales consulting team to enable client success and deliver value.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 4+ years as a Product Manager for a leading technology product company in at least one or more of the following segments - enterprise software, CRM, Customer Engagement, Marketing, and customer analytics.
- Must be conversant with ML and AI concepts and their strengths and weaknesses to work closely with data science and engineering teams to help pick the right approach to productize.
- Must understand fundamentals of data management principles and available cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Agile product development preferred.
- Must have strong inter-personal and presentation skills to represent the company and the product in front of internal and external audiences. Must be able to build rapport with diverse team members and build consensus.
- Become the go-to person for all questions regarding the offering.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
MANTHAN PROFILE :
Manthan is the Chief Analytics Officer for consumer industries worldwide. Manthan's portfolio of analytics-enabled business applications, advanced analytics platforms and solutions are architected to help users across industries walk the complete data-to-result path - analyze, take guided decisions and execute these decisions real-time.
Sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability coupled with the power of big data, mobility and cloud computing, brings users business-ready applications that provide on-demand access and real-time execution - the only path to profit in a contemporary, on-demand and connected economy. Manthan serves over 200 leading organizations across 23 countries.
With the recent introduction of Maya, the world's first AI powered conversational agent for business analytics, Manthan is pioneering the move to zero touch UIs and transforming user interactions with complex analytics applications. Manthan is one of the most awarded analytics innovators among analysts and customers alike. To learn how businesses can gain from analytics, please visit https://www.manthan.com/