Talent Aquisition Lead at Manipal Global Education Pvt Ltd
Views:378 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manipal Global Education - Program Manager (10-15 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
What is the main purpose or objective of the job; and what will it contribute to the overall business of the company.
This position will be responsible for the following critical aspects of Delivery :
- Client Interactions: This position will interact with the client (Global System Integrators/Off shore Development Centers/Software companies/Leading Indian Banks) to understand their training needs and skill gaps, suggest suitable programs, co-curate program curriculum and finalization. This person will also program manage with the Client to ensure all requirements are met as per the SoPs.
- Project Planning: Project planning including work break down structure, delivery milestones, preparation of RACI chart, sign off from business and clients on the project charter.
- Delivery Fulfilment: The primary objective of this role is to execute all projects with-in the given timelines & budget through effective utilization of available resources and to ensure On-time, Error free fulfilment of services as per project requirements.
- Policy Framework: Define Policy framework, operating procedures and ensuring quality assurance in every aspect of delivery.
- Business Support: Support the business team to win contracts by solutioning the program to meet the customer requirement, optimize cost to become more competitive, customer solution presentations to the customer and customer engagement and building relationship. This function will also manage and mine the account for future business requirements.
- Partner and Vendor Management: Identify, negotiate, on-board and manage various Partners, Trainers for effective delivery of various solutions. Also, monitor and manage the performance of various partners/trainer to ensure global standards of delivery.
- Coordination with internal support teams: Coordination with internal teams like IT, Technology, Finance to ensure customer requirements are met with-in the given timelines.
WORK RELATIONS :
- Main interfaces- with whom do you have regular contact in carrying out your duties (whom do you report to/who do you functionally report to/whom do you have interface within and outside the organization?)
- Talent Acquisition Team
- Product/Technology Team
- Legal and Finance Teams
- Marketing and Sales Team
- Senior Leadership
- C suite executives like CTOs, CIOs, CHROs, HR L&D, end users, Talent Acquisition teams, Business Heads and Leadership teams of Client Organisations
- Industry Practitioners, Thought Leaders, Members of Governance bodies
Reporting to : Head - Delivery & Operations
CRITICAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
List the critical accountabilities that must be achieved in order that the job purpose is fulfilled.
- Solutioning the program, Co-curating the program, Requirement gathering, budgeting and execution planning
- Delivery fulfilment
- Customer engagement and growing client relationship
- Cost Optimization
- Helping Sales Team with product pitch, decisions, and client handling
- Customer Events like Conclaves, Leadership Summits etc.
- Team's productivity and efficiency improvements as per the metrics
KEY FIGURES :
- Figures and Finances (Include the amount for which the job is directly accountable)
- This function is measured on handling aspiring applicants which could be more than 1+ Lakhs, ensuring assessment of interested candidates, delivering training for selected candidates by using both external & internal trainers.
Direct Reports: Project Coordination Team
Indirect Reports: & Trainers & Subject manager experts.
KEY SUCCESS FACTOR :
How is the success in the position measured?
- Accurate Project planning and execution
- Satisfactory levels of Candidates - 4.5+ rating
- Execution with-in budget and timelines
- No. of candidates successfully trained and deployed
- No. of trainer's pool maintained for in-house delivery
- Customer feedback - 4.5+ rating
- Delivery Cost Optimization
Skills and Knowledge :
Skills : Managing complex project with tight deadlines and limited resources.
1. Project/Program Management, Defining SoPs for various service delivery, working under cross function teams.
2. Understanding of new age technologies, project management in technology domain, experience in DevOps functions are critical factors for this position
3. Certified PMP/ Six Sigma Green Belt will be highly preferred
- Eye for detailing and Program Management skills
- People Management Skills and must have the ability to build cross functional teams
- Highly Process Oriented and ability to benchmark the process to global standards
- Must have strong orientation towards technology and ability to adopt technology
- Problem solving skills and Negotiation skills
- Tolerance To Stress
- Should have demonstrated leadership skills and team management skills
- Presentable and excellent in communication skills
- Should have the ability to steer and work with internal cross functional teams to create propositions and service the end client
- Ability to converts opportunities into results, leads in rapid solutioning using different approaches, processes and frameworks
- Coaches team proactively for mutual success, ensuring synergies for a win -win solution
- Makes decisions & recommendations based on a clear business plan, appropriate due diligence and assessment of risk and returns