Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2055 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Managing Consultant - Analytics - Knowledge Services - BFSI (8-16 yrs)
Mandate : R, Python
We are looking for- Managing Consultant - Analytics for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon
Location : Cyber City, Gurgaon
Salary : 20L - 26 L ( incl var), Hike will depend on the current CTC, Standard Industry Hike
Department : Knowledge Services
Education& Exp : Post graduate degree in Statistics or Mathematics with overall 10+ years of experience with minimum of 5 years of experience in leading Predictive Analytics using multivariate statistical techniques, Operations research, Simulation, Time series Analysis.
Region : Global
Position Reports to : VP Analytics
Role Type /Grade : DGM Grade, Team Handling, Client Interaction
Shift Timings : Uk, 5 days
Other conditions : Travel may be required, must have a valid passport, Ability to attend and conduct presentations. Flexible working hours
Core Skills and Experience
- Has experience in following:
- R - Expert
- Python - Intermediate
- SPSS - Intermediate
- D3 - Intermediate
- Has experience in Project Management of Analytical projects
- Experience or training in Six Sigma, PMP, Prince 2, BPMN is preferred
- Should have understanding of business objectives and have experience in managing international clients including US, UK, Australia and ME.
- Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes & developing Scope of Work documents.
- Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Effective Team management skills with ability to manage team expectations, growth & team communication.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
- Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
Job Profile :
This is a senior leadership role and the incumbent will be responsible for managing and engaging analytics teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Key responsibility of this role will include:
1. Delivering Insight, Impact, Innovation
2. Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
3. Structure business problems and design solution
4. Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams
5. Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights
6. Leverage technology to enhance the competitive position of clients by identifying appropriate solutions and/or products and designs
7. Effectively provide consultancy to clients on various aspects of their business using data analytics
8. Lead project management adherence of timelines and quality of delivery, forecast people requirement, other business needs, manage and communicate with stakeholders, ensure that the teams follow operational discipline
9. Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated photo resume alongwith the below-mentioned details :
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate, if yes, pls share reason :
Skype ID if outside NCR :
Ok to travel :
Comfortable with UK Shift :
Ed Qual - Institute - Year :
Is your Post Graduation Regular ( specify) :
Total Exp :
Exp in Analytics ( yrs) :
Proficiency on R on the scale of 1-5 ( 5 being excellent) :
Exp in Big Data / Hadooop if any :
Exp in R ( yrs) :
Exp in Python ( yrs) :
Are you working on R & Python in current role ( Y/N) :
Predictive Analytics - Pls specify tools :
Exp in Client Management ( yrs) :
Geographies Handled ( India, US,UK etc pls Specify ) :
Current Company :
Current Desgn ( yrs) :
Hierarchy - 2 up and 2 down :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Official Notice Period :
Gaps in Career / education If any :
We would appreciate some good references for this position who is eligible and looking for change, in case you decide not to go ahead with this opportunity.
Thanks in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.