HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:1466 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Manager - Warehouse/Procurement (8-12 yrs)
Looking for Procurement Manager for a MNC
Exp Required: 8+
CTC: 15-18 lacs
- Procurement experience in IT, Admin, Warehousing and Logistics.
- Expert in negotiation with vendors, having good contacts with vendors, preparing procurement analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the group.
- Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost effective procuring process for the business.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Implement change and develop new processes to better procure goods and services.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.