Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1021 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Vendor Operations - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Manager (Global) Vendor Operations for an MNC BPO, Hyderabad.
Responsibilities: Play a key role in the development and management of operations by defining success and setting the vendor management vision and strategy for policy enforcement globally
- Field Operations - Crowdsourcing - Glocalisation
- Risk Management
- Technology Implementation
- Vendor Management
- Quality Control
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Process Improvement
- Experience in supporting Advertising products with in-depth knowledge on various online advertising policies (Search, Display, Mobile, Video) and revenue models (like Pay per click or Cost Per click, Cost Per (Thousand) Impressions, Cost Per View, and/or Cost Per Acquisition)
- Execute delivery and solutions across 40+ countries in JAPAC, LATAM, US and EMEA across Feet on street and Data collection programs (PII and Non PII), Device testing, Retail training, Event management, Crowdsourcing, Linguistics and Translation services which could be long term projects or short burst incubatory engagements.
- Global vendor management of 30+ Vendors
- Portfolio growth and PnL management.
- Glocalised (Global ops and Localised management) operations management, site set up/Transitions and executing delivery in Greenfield countries with 100% budget adherence and 0 SLA misses.
- Analytics & Technology interventions in field force automation, intelligent targeting (Impressions + demographic profiling), Route optimisation, dashboarding and hub and spoke optimisation.
- Understanding of billing and invoicing structure of advertising platforms (Facebook, Google & others)
- Handling the entire team of agencies including walkers, Qc & Meta Qc.
- Provide training to all data collectors and Qcer's including classroom & field training.
- Development & communication of strategies to the agencies/ third parties & vendors about policies & procedures of the footprint project.
- Scrutinizing the field work and achieving the daily target of data collection and quality check.
Candidate Profile :
- Graduate having 10+ years of work experience in an MNC BPO with last 3-4 years in handling Global Vendor Operations.
- Handling vendor operations across geographies.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.