Manager - Vendor Management - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
Designation - Manager - Vendor Management
Role - Manager
Administrative Reporting - Sr. Manager or Director
Current Location - Bangalore, India
Client - A reputed US Financial services company in Bangalore
Experience - 8+ years
Qualification - Post graduates, CFA / MBA / CA / ICWA
General purpose of position:
The role will entail supporting our clients on governance services processes. The work will be around Financial Management, Contract Management, Performance Management and Relationship Management. This role entails understanding terms and conditions of Contracts / Agreements between client and service providers (ITO / ADM / ITES space), administers requests and tasks around these contracts.The candidate will also be responsible for service delivery for the assigned project(s)
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for Service delivery for assigned project(s).
- Work at Service Provider’s Site to ensure compliance of client’s Governance Processes for SP’s clients.
- Responsible for relationship between Clients and Service Provider.
- Work with Operations Manager at Clients Office for service delivery for assigned project.
- Conduct Service Provider Audits as required by clients.
- Managing task and request related to following discipline at Service Provider’s site,
- Financial Management
- Contract Management
- Performance Management
- Relationship Management
- Manage periodic reports, trackers, documents etc for assigned projects
- Perform through quality assurance on documents to ensure consistency and quality.
- Engage with client and GS team through written and verbal communication.
- Responsible for help in development of IP for Governance Services business
- Provide administrative support to global engagements in terms of tracking action items from meetings to their closure
Skills and abilities:
The incumbent must have ability and orientation to work on simple to complex documents with high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of outsourcing industry including ITO, ADM & ITES
- Knowledge of various aspects of Financial Management, Contract Management, Performance Management and Relationship Management.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with an ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and teams
- Process oriented – Ability to learn new processes and contribute in various disciplines of CLIENTS Governance Services.
- Well conversant with MS Office (outlook, word, powerpoint, excel) and usage of the Internet
- Time management – Abilityto meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Communication Skills – Abilityto interact comfortably on teleconference and through mails with Client Personnel, Client Service provider and Onsite based
- Self motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Flexible on timings and willingness to work in an unstructured environment
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Educational Qualification – Post graduates, CFA / MBA / CA / ICWA
- Overall experience of 8 years or more
- At least 4 yearsof relevant experience in managing outsourcing contracts
- At least 2 years experience in directly interacting with client and senior leadership team
- Currently working in supervisory position (AM or Above) handling more than 10 people
- Prior experience in KPO / BPO or IT industry
- Added advantage (Not a decision factor)
- PMP Training or Certification
- ITIL Training or certification
- French, German, Spanish or any other foreign language skill
- Exposure to ISO 27001 / SAS70 standards
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruise India Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.