Director at Global Headhunters
Views:1051 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Valuation - Merger & Acquisition Projects - Indian Markets/Operations (4-9 yrs)
Company: A Global Firm hiring for Indian Markets/Operations
Role: Manager - Valuations
Experience: 4-9 years
Role Description: Perform valuation analysis for Merger & Acquisition projects.
- Performing extensive modeling and business enterprise valuation analysis through Discounted Cash Flow Method, Public Company Method, Similar Transaction Method and Net Asset Value method for the Clients.
- Doing valuation for closely held companies using Option Pricing Model (OPM) and PWERM (Probability Weighted Expected return Method).
- Investment reviews of portfolio companies for private equity funds
- Analysis of Financial statements with the help of Industry specific KPIs, Benchmarking Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA/CFA/MBA with 4-9 years experience in Valuations
- Experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc.
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.