HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1387 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Valuation/Merger& Acquisition - Big4 (8-10 yrs)
Role: Manager Valuation
Role Description: Perform valuation/ Business Modeling analysis for Merger & Acquisition projects.
- Performing extensive modeling and business enterprise valuation analysis through Discounted Cash Flow Method, Public Company Method, Similar Transaction Method and Net Asset Value method for the Clients.
- Doing valuation for closely held companies using Option Pricing Model (OPM) and PWERM (Probability Weighted Expected return Method).
- Investment reviews of portfolio companies for private equity funds
- Performing valuation analysis for accounting requirements (purchase price allocations and Goodwill Impairment analysis)
- Analysis of Financial statements with the help of Industry specific KPIs, Benchmarking Analysis.
- Manage a team of 5-10 professionals
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 8-10 years
- Experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc.
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.