HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1404 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Valuation/Merger& Acquisition - Big4 (8-10 yrs)
Role: Manager Valuation
Role Description: Perform valuation/ Business Modeling analysis for Merger & Acquisition projects.
- Performing extensive modeling and business enterprise valuation analysis through Discounted Cash Flow Method, Public Company Method, Similar Transaction Method and Net Asset Value method for the Clients.
- Doing valuation for closely held companies using Option Pricing Model (OPM) and PWERM (Probability Weighted Expected return Method).
- Investment reviews of portfolio companies for private equity funds
- Performing valuation analysis for accounting requirements (purchase price allocations and Goodwill Impairment analysis)
- Analysis of Financial statements with the help of Industry specific KPIs, Benchmarking Analysis.
- Manage a team of 5-10 professionals
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 8-10 years
- Experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc.
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.