Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:68321 Applications:709 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Manager - Valuation/Equity Research - Big4 Shared Services (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Financial Reporting valuation includes goodwill impairment testing, purchase price allocation & fair value computation.
- Performing valuation of intangible
- Performing business valuation across various sectors various geographies
The Business valuation utilizing various approaches like DCF and Relative valuation :
- Building and reviewing models
- Testing of assumptions
- Writing Reports
Desired Profile :
- Full time MBA / qualified CA with 8 - 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Relevant experience of working on DCF & Relative Valuations projects
- Strong knowledge of valuation principles and finance
- 3-4 years of team management experience
- Have strong knowledge of valuation principles, valuation methodologies and accounting principles.
- Have significant project and client management experience
- Have knowledge of research databases like Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset, Factiva, Thomson, etc.
- Ability to source and analyze company and industry information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.