Manager - Underwriting/Loan Operations & Risk - Consumer Lending (6-15 yrs)
- Responsible for processing loan applications and facilitating the closing of loans by interacting with the clients via telephone or email by maintaining accurate and current information on all loan applications by auditing the applications.
- Manage the Bright lending platform, using the Nortridge lending solution
- Maintain and improve lending platform work flows, systems and processes to allow for scale-up
- Manage reconciliation of loan financial records, in coordination with the finance and payments team
- Manage loan disbursements and repayments in accordance with loan documents
- Be an integral part of the Credit team, working with Product, Risk, Underwriting, Engineering, and Customer Service to build dashboards to manage, track, and report all KPIs related to loan operations
- Management of operations of the payment systems, such as checking figures in reconciliation processes for the flow of funds between Bright and users
- Handling customer requests, with regard to the payments process and providing suitable information to customers
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a hands-on role at a consumer lending company (with any product such as personal loans, credit cards or other forms of consumer lending).
Financial Understanding: You will need to resolve loan issues as they arise meaning you need to have experience of loan financials, documentation and compliance.
Process Management: Wrote, refined and implemented loan administration policies from initial launch to scale. Can both create the process flow and ensure it is delivered in practice. Loan Application Processing: You have worked with underwriters or loan officers and can develop and manage an underwriting process, based on risk policy defined by our Risk Team. Collections: Experience collecting on delinquent loans and creating loan collections system that reduces bad debt and arrears.
Organized: You are hyper organised and can manage multiple moving targets at the same time, while maintaining rigour and discipline on tests.
Strong PC and Microsoft Office Skills: You are skilled at using Microsoft Office and Excel (or Google Doc and Sheet) and can process, analyze and manage loans using these tools
Entrepreneurial: We are building a business, so courage and bold creative thinking is rewarded. You prefer a point of view to prove or disprove as opposed to silent tinkering.
Passion for FinTech: You love defining and building new financial products and take pride in helping consumers get better value.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.