Head at PMS Consulting
Views:435 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Tresaury - NBFC (3-5 yrs)
- Review of Bank Loan Sanction documents and getting loan documentation and pre-disbursement formalities completed
- Liasoning up with existing bankers for continuous increase in limits and term loans.
- Negotiating with Banks and other lenders and supervising all correspondence with them.
- Well versed in the execution of loan documentation for various credit facilities with banks
- End to End responsibility of Commercial Papers borrowings Keeping track of all Trades in the market
- Computation of payment of interest on borrowings including bonds.
- Tax deduction compliance wherever applicable.
- Preparation and execution of various pre-issue documents for Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs)
- Preparation of Information required by Banks and Rating Agencies.
- Computation of interest on borrowings (monthly, quarterly and half yearly).
- Analyzing gaps between banks and companies calculations and ensuring reversals.
- Negotiate, administrate, and support the e-banking requirement of the company.
- Support other functions/departments on their banking needs.
- Handling queries of Banks,Internal Auditors, Statutory Auditors.
- Familiarity with the procedures, practices, and compliance obligations of the Treasury Department.
- Preparing and understanding of SOP's across the department.
- Preparing and Ensuring timely meeting of Compliance requirements for all forms of Borrowings Banking and Other Intermediaries .
- Tracking of Daily important treasury vectors
- Benchmark rates, Market deals and updating the management on the same.
- Taking care of vendor payments by adhering to all companies policies and SOPs.