Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:181 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Treasury - Liquidity Reporting Group (6-11 yrs)
- We have an exciting opportunity to join our Group Treasury, Reporting, Risk, Analytics & Platforms team that is responsible for delivering quality capital and liquidity information to fulfil regulatory reporting obligations and liquidity/capital management, under a robust risk management framework. Our team enables a strong and efficient balance sheet through support and transformation of processes, data, systems, and analytics.
- In this role you'll be responsible for a range of processes related to the Group Treasury Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms Liquidity.
- You will work in areas like building up capability and understanding of key liquidity risk reports and underlying funding concepts as you prepare, analyse and, review liquidity risk reports like liquidity stress scenarios, target funding profiles, regional liquidity reports and similar.
- You'll also play a pivotal role in the preparation of reporting packs for senior management and the Asset and Liability Committee.
- You'll perform periodic reviews of liquidity treatments and assumptions, proposing and implementing potential improvements as well as conduct assessment on quality and effectiveness of finance control framework and ensure compliance on risk management guidelines.
- You'll also lead and support finance projects, proactively share knowledge via cross training and team learning, work closely with colleagues globally and develop relationships with senior stakeholders across the Group Treasury, Finance, and wider business unit teams.
- You'll also be responsible for keeping up to date with ongoing development impacting liquidity reporting and assisting with interpreting and communicating changes to reporting requirements.
- To be successful in this role, you'll have around 6-10 years of relevant experience and an outstanding academic background in a financial or quantitative degree e.g. accounting, actuarial, economics, engineering, or mathematics.
- You'll have experience in the financial services industry with exposure to financial accounting and reporting in a service industry environment as well as balance sheet management or treasury. Experience in liquidity, capital, funding, and intercompany transactions is also an added advantage.
- You'll have a strong customer service ethic, proactively understand client requirements, and maintain good relationships as well as the ability to work in a virtual global team and manage cross-border relationships effectively.
\- You'll also have the ability to anticipate and identify potential problems and a demonstrated track record in solving complex and ambiguous issues.
- You'll be flexible, and have the ability to maintain enthusiasm on long running or difficult process redesign initiatives.
- You'll have a high degree of comfort in dealing with information technology and have very strong MS office skills.
- Experience using Alteryx and Power BI would also be an advantage.
If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply online now.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.