HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:139 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Treasury - Infrastructure Firm - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Treasury Manager at infrastructure company
Role's Key Responsibilities:
1. Manage & execute fund raising for the company from both onshore & offshore markets through bank credit or other alternatives including managing documentation and its end to end process
2. Negotiate loan documents and liaise between LLC & Legal team
3. Getting the security Creation done and liaising for all required form filing.
4. Timely submission of information to banks for credit / renewal of facility etc
5. Treasury MIS preparation & circulation
6. Liaisoning with Internal and External auditors during audit and resolution of queries.
7. Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders like investors, various consultants, lawyers etc.
8. Ensure full compliance with FEMA, RBI, policies and procedures with controls
9. Ensure continuous improvement of treasury processes to deliver efficiencies, accuracies, and timeliness, implement industry best practices and support any new business requirements
10. Ensure timely covenant reporting and compliances for the existing banking and other debt covenants including
- Interest payment and repayment of principal
- Compliances as per the existing banking & debt arrangements
- Annual renewals, interest resets, amendments, asset reviews within timelines
11. Any other activity related to Fund Raising & Treasury operations
- 4-6 years of Experience in Treasury/Fund Raising
- Strong Banking relation ship
- Persuasion and influential skills
- Learning and researching
- Negotiation Skills
- Degree in finance or related field required. Preferably CA or MBA from Tier I institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.