Recruiter at Walk In Solutions
Views:1384 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Treasury - CA - Real Estate (4-8 yrs)
We have an job opening for Manager Treasury for our leading client deals with Real Estate for Mumbai location .
Please find the detailed job description for your reference mentioned below
This position will be reporting to the Senior General Manager
Job Description :
- CA with minimum 4 years post qualification experience in Treasury function .
The objective of this position is to provide support and assistance to the Senior General Manager- Finance & Accounts regarding management of funds in terms of investment, timely availability and maximizing returns. Maintain relationships with Banks and Lending institutions and streamline processes pertaining to treasury.
Fund Management and Payments :
- Responsible for day to day cash transaction (receipts and payments)
- Physical verification and reconciliation of cash on hand
- Responsible for adequate insurance of cash on hand/cash in transit and other fidelity policies.
- Ensure adequate liquidity at all times
- Project cash flows for the company, identify surplus liquidity positions and ensure prudent investment opportunities
- Ensure that any investment or use of the funds is done for the benefit of the organization and in accordance with Indian law
- Perform treasury related accounting specifically as it relates to investments
- Prepare of cash-flow forecasts in order to ensure the organization has sufficient funds to maintain its activities or that such funds may be obtained from other sources
- Responsible for identifying lenders, type of facilities that are needed, timing of the borrowings and for initiating the process of funding to ensure that the organization's funding requirements are met at the best possible terms. The jobholder is responsible for establishing the adequate machinery for sourcing of funds from commercial banks and the other lending institutions
- Allocating and redistributing the funds for achieving reduction in accounts receivables of the company
Working with external institutions :
- Responsible for maintaining healthy relation with banks for day to day banking transactions and other periodical activities
- Responsible for bank reconciliations for various bank accounts
- Negotiate with banks to secure the highest rate for fixed term deposits having regard to cash flow requirements and the prevailing economic conditions
- Understand the organization's working capital needs, studying and keeping track of the market developments, liaising with the banks, identifying and using the short-term market instruments for ensuring that the organization's short-term funding needs are met at the lowest possible costs
Treasury Process :
- Review and suggest improvements in internal control systems relevant to treasury and collections
- Review and suggest improvements in existing standard operating procedures related to treasury function
- Develop and implement procedures that streamline cash transactions and minimize un-invested cash
Miscellaneous Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing/controlling bank Guarantees received from customers etc.
- Regularly review opportunities offered by financial products
- Prepare reports on investment summaries, performance graphs and economic appraisals for consideration
Position Specifications (Know-How, Skills and Knowledge for this position) :
Experience & Educational Qualification Required : Qualified CA with at least 4 years experience of handling the treasury function
Functional/ Technical competencies :
- Knowledge of SAP,
- Knowledge of Project Financing,
- Knowledge of Working Capital/Loan,
- Experience in Investment Options for Surplus Cash
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.