Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:5220 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Treasury - Bank (8-15 yrs)
The main focus of the role is to provide leadership to the FSSC Treasury team that provides the following middle-to-back office support for the following Treasury operations for GIL Treasury:
- Global intercompany loans including cash pool loans
- Daily global cash reporting and analysis
- Controlling and reporting of bank guarantees
- Controlling and reporting of external debt facilities
- Recording FX deals in IT2 TMS and reconciliation of FX hedging deals
- Execution of bi-annual treasury audit
- Master data maintenance of IT2 TMS
- Payment preparation for GIL Treasury
SUPERVISION (direct / indirect / total)
- Direct reporting to: FSSC Director
- Indirect reporting to: None
- Down line reporting: Yes
INTERNAL (superiors, peers, direct reports, indirect reports)
- GIL Treasury
- Kuwait Treasury
- GIL Corporate Accounting
- Regional Finance and Country CFOs
- Regional Treasury teams in Irvine (USA), Baar (CH), Dubai (UAE) and Chennai (India)
- Tax, Legal and Company Secretary
Limited - Banks and external consultants - from time to time.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
In this section information should be provided about the key job requirements required for competent performance of the job.
1. University bachelor's degree, preferably with an accounting, finance, economics or business qualification.
2. Professional Treasury certification is mandatory (e.g. AMCT/MCT)
3. Any Professional Qualification - CA/CMA
1. At least 7 years of global corporate treasury experience, preferably in a multi-national company in the transportation, logistics or banking industry. The candidate must have at least 5 years of people management experience as well.
2. Sound experience in global cash management is essential. Candidate should be familiar with the following areas - global banking, cash pooling, intercompany loans, intercompany netting, bank guarantees, external debt borrowing, FX dealing, FX exposure hedging and cash forecasting.
1. Language: The main business language for the role is English, and a strong proficiency in English (both written and spoken) is required. Any other languages will be an added advantage.
2. Treasury: The candidate must have a sound background and demonstrate competencies in global cash management. This will be proven from the candidate's working experience in the areas described under Work Experience.
3. Treasury Management Systems (TMS): Good working user knowledge of a TMS is preferred.
4. Reporting & Analysis: Sound analytical, reporting and numerical skills. Able to identify and highlight trends, issues, risks and opportunities from numbers.
5. Accounting: Ability to read, analyze and interpret the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet & cash flow statement) and has a good working knowledge of treasury-related accounting entries.
6. Project Management: Candidate must be able to demonstrate past project management experience.
7. ERP/IT knowledge: General experience in using an accounting ERP system, especially Oracle would be desirable. Strong MS Office skills, especially strong proficiency in Excel skills are essential.
SOFT SKILLS (i.e. people / communication / team, etc.)
1. Communication skills: Able to communicate clearly and effectively, especially at a senior level. The candidate will have strong inter-personal skills in a multi-cultural settings as he or she will deal with people from various cultural backgrounds and be able to demonstrate good influencing skills across all levels.
2. Leadership: The candidate needs to be self-driven, confident and possess strong leadership qualities to manage, empower, motivate and guide a team.
3. Organizational skills: The candidate needs to be able to independently and proactively manage the department's responsibilities. As the role is in a shared services environment, the candidate must have a strong orientation towards satisfying customer requirements, managing stakeholder expectations to deliver results against defined SLA and PLA.
4. Problem solving skills: Able to evaluate a situation and come up with innovative solutions to resolve issues. The candidate must be comfortable with pulling up the sleeves and getting work done with the team as this is not a pure people management role.
5. Stress management: Able to handle stress from meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and managing multiple stakeholders- expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.