Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:7545 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Transactional Quality - Black Belt Certified - BFSI/BPO/KPO (5-10 yrs)
Role : Manager - Transactional Quality - Blackbelt for a Global MNC in Hyderabad
Job Description :
- This is a new role in a new team where innovation, agility and enthusiasm are just the way we roll. We are a team of passionate quality professionals and are looking for like-minded people to join this exciting space with a key focus on making a difference to both people and process.
Process : As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives and measuring results at your site by monitoring quality metrics across multiple functions.
- You'll be responsible for delivering and communicating a strategy to your team that focuses on purpose, shared vision and goals. You'll develop an actionable goal commitment strategy that ensures the goals set for the quality organization at your site are achieved. In this role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training and GPO teams to identify, define and specify solutions that improve both quality process and investigator decision quality performances.
- You will be able to understand how to identify the right inputs to achieve meaningful outputs, implement closed loop processes and measures to ensure improvements are realized. You will have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
People : You will build collaborative relationships with other global quality teams, corporate offices and local operations teams, working closely to create and execute a quality project roadmap.
- You will also prepare and execute regular program updates on your site performance to senior management. You'll deliver an effective feedback strategy that conveys progress and maintains engagement from our team, our stakeholders and our business partners.
- You'll form part of a team that's building a compelling rewards strategy that not only provides positive consequences for achievement, but also adds meaning and social value to the investigator experience.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Lead the QA function at your specific site.
- Drive a Zero Defect culture by managing process adherence.
- Manage controllable root-cause defects and ensure implementation of controls to minimize losses.
- Liaise with other sites to calibrate audits, implement best practices and drive performance improvements.
- Monitor and report on Quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes.
- Analyze historical data to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies across the network.
- Partner with Operations, HR and Training to ensure Auditors are constantly evolving, learning and improving.
- Manage the performance of your team through insightful communications, regular 1:1 s, team meetings and reward and recognition programs.
- Provide meaningful and valuable write ups and program reports.
Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills :
- Graduate / MBA having 5+ Years of experience in driving projects / programs within a Quality / Process Excellence environment.
- Blackbelt Certification preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- For us, the culture fit is non-negotiable, you will have high energy, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive.
- You will be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You will have a strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.