Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:1995 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Training & Development - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partnering with Business to design Training strategies that establish business priority and enhance Field force Productivity to deliver Organization India objective
- Design and deploy capability development roadmap for Organization India commercial organization.
- Leads the design & delivery of new hire learning journeys and onboarding of new hires. Leads the process of enhancement of coaching and leadership skills of people Managers and help them maximize their team potential.
- Lead the design and delivery of customized soft skills, behavioral training, and competency development interventions for Organization India team.
- Develops evaluations to measure training effectiveness and provide metrics for management review and recommend interventions for enhancing business outcome
- Influence productivity improvement and risk management by participating in cross-BU activities of sales and marketing including field force training
- Work in close partnership with COE global stakeholders in ensuring that global best practices are launched & leveraged in India on a consistent basis.
- Leverage technology & adopt a more with less approach by using global learning management platforms. Drive automation / digitization and enhance processes
- Manage and develop a team of direct and indirect reports to support BU objectives through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching and performance evaluation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.