Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:944 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Training - Communication/Voice & Accent - BPO (10-15 yrs)
(The role is open for Hyderabad / Noida / Pune / Coimbatore / Lucknow / Indore)
The Training Manager is responsible for leading a team of trainers through various learning initiatives via new hire training, cross-training, continuous learning, and e-learning environments. This is a high visibility position that will provide exposure at a site and network level. Strong time management and organizational skills, composure under pressure, flexibility, and a passion for learning and development are must-have qualities for this position.
The Training Manager will be a key figure in planning growth by coordinating training, Recruiting, and training teams. The Training Manager will manage all new CSAs while in training, from New Hire Orientation until Graduation, as well as the training team. This role will require the Training Manager to develop trainers to ensure effective and peculiar training, improve training materials by working with Knowledge Management, and drive continuous learning by sharing and tracking network-level updates and training courses while also identifying local areas of opportunity with Training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Capacity planning teams and local WF, Operations, and Recruiting to plan training schedules for all locales handled locally.
- Participate in maintaining and improving recruiting processes, such as technical or English testing, to ensure a high hiring-bar for each new-hire.
- Build strong relationships with Knowledge Management in North America (NA), IN and European regions to drive the development of robust training processes to ensure a training experience that prepares employees for production.
- Stay up to date on upcoming training initiatives by keeping open communication with Instructional Design and communicating relevant information to local stakeholders.
- Meet regularly with Operations teams to understand local training needs and implement solutions via the training team for measurable results.
- Work with training team to develop content required at a local level.
- Manage a team of trainers and develop them to deliver consistent, effective, fun, peculiar, and memorable classes to new hires and existing employees alike. This should be achieved through live class observation, feedback collection from trainees, and other methods.
- Manage all interim process trainers, observe performance on their roles & responsibilities, provide regular feedback to support conversion, subject to business requirement.
- Regular interactions with Production Training managers to review training performance, trainee and trainer performance and all New Hire reviews, including making decisions to graduate or terminate employees.
- Manage all new employees (NA,UK, IN) during their time in training; this will require great communication, people management, and decision making skills. Communication with HR will be critical.
- Provide clear insight into training performance drivers and the levers which impact new-hire performance.
- Be available on network training manager and training specialist calls to identify and share best practices, check solutions for local areas of opportunities. The requirement is also to standardize training work and trainer roles through active discussion.
- Partner on Operation initiatives within the site and network.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate / PG having 10+ years of work experience and currently working in a Global MNC BPO as a Training Manager driving Communication / Voice & Accent Training.
- Should have excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11