Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:2368 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Training - BPO/KPO (8-15 yrs)
Job Title: Manager - Training
Dept.: Training and Development
Reports to: Sr. Manager - Learning & Development
Job Statement: Manager - Learning & Development is responsible for overall functioning of the activities and initiatives of the Learning and Development function in the company. He / she must arrive at the training needs of the employees across various functions and levels of the organization, develop content and plan to effectively conduct training sessions based on the identified needs. The key responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Conduct a thorough training needs analysis exercise for all the employees in the organization
- Arrive at a training plan for every quarter, basis the training needs identified and outlined from needs analysis
- Develop training content to serve the training objectives derived from the training needs analysis
- Deliver training sessions on language, behavioral skills and leadership skills
- Coordinate with Internal and external faculty for to conduct training sessions
- Capture, maintain & publish the training data on a monthly / quarterly basis to all the key stakeholders
- Analyze, share and follow through on the feedback obtained from the training
- Devise mechanism and deploy the same to measure training effectiveness and prepare a corrective plan to enhance the training experience and outcome
- Create and maintain data base of employee training profile, capturing total training hours of each employee and the training attended in different categories
- To coordinate with various Project Managers and Team Leaders to capture Project training details and training effectiveness of the project related training sessions
- To design and evaluate language test papers for different positions to recruit suitable candidates
- To adhere to all audit norms and ensure positive result from every audit. ( internal & external )
- Draft employee communication circulated through e-mail
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 5+ Years of relevant training & development experience. Instructor led training experience
Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Managerial Skills
- Domain Knowledge: Sound understanding of Training fundamentals, methods and procedures
- Analytical Skills: Independently solves complex operational challenges
- Decision making: Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
- MS-Office: Should be proficient in MS- Office.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work as per the requirements specified.
- Teamwork: Gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive team spirit, supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
Please apply with below details..
Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.