Founder and Director at The Executive Search Pundits
Views:382 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG Startup (7-15 yrs)
Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG
Role Purpose :
She/he is responsible for the development & execution of the marketing collaterals and displays in order to generate tertiary sales/offtakes while ensuring the brand promise is maintained and the brand stays true to its values & positioning.
Key Responsibilities :
1. To collaborate with Product managers, Sales managers and KAMs to adapt the trade marketing plan for each trade .
2. Achieve operational excellence and timely execution of promotions, POS, product merchandising and consumer focused activities in key cities and at top clients in order to ensure maximum visibility.
3. Managing promotional budget correctly to ensure demand generation to accomplish sales/business/brand objectives and pay-out.
4. Develop excellent relations with clients attracting, retaining and building consumers for our brand for them while executing the trade marketing plans.
5. Liaison with Digital and Social media agency to ensure continuous updates.
Key Result Areas :
- Category Turnover, growth & profitability
- Market share growth
- New product development
Additional Responsibilities :
1. Generate shoppers' insights by frequent store visits and conducting formal informal research.
2. Utilize syndicated data, competitive intelligence, and macro consumer trends to best position brand in the marketplace and to analyse the effectiveness of promotions.
3. Create innovative sales training material both for our sales team and for the trade partners. Organize and execute training programs to the staff.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.