Senior Associate at Daksada
Views:24079 Applications:833 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
Trade Marketing Manager
Our client, one of the largest and most profitable FMCG distributor in the Sultanate of Oman, seeks to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager for one of their Key principles. The mandate is to identify a professional who has the background and experience to develop trade marketing strategies, analyze market trends through sales data, derive business intelligence and present the same, to relevant stake
Key Responsibility Areas :
- To manage - Sales and Distribution Tracker for all channels and stakeholders for the principle.
- To drive Monthly and Weekly IMS and MIS Reports to the Business Head, The principal and other internal stakeholders
- To evaluate Sell Out Data of key accounts and releasing regular reports of Category and the trends so as to make informed decisions on the basis of the same
- To File and Track Market Working Reports in TT, MT and Vans and sending analytical updates on Productivity
- To maintain a Competition Tracker across categories and regularly share it with relevant stakeholders
The right candidate will be an MBA from a prestigious institute, with a demonstrable track record of 4 to 6 years from Principal FMCG Organizations, having worked in a Trade Marketing role, excellent people management skills as well as number crunching and reporting abilities within specified timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.