Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:236 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Trade Marketing - Consumer Product Industry (5-8 yrs)
Trade Marketing Manager - Consumer Product Industry
Main Focus and Key Areas of Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the following business / functional activities of regions business unit.
- Responsible for the development of execution plan and manage field team by implementing the plan.
- Responsible for management and monitoring the performance of marketing initiatives (Trade programs, Product launches, Consumer activations, new merchandise, tools etc.) designed to increase Brand presence of respective region.
- Assist the Regional head to build the market, drive key customer satisfaction and productivity performance by implementing the associated plans.
- Assist in implementing the trade segmentation and maintain the relevant merchandise in the Trade.
- Constantly monitor and analyze the competition move Responsible for Trade/competition insights for pan India/ respective region.
- Benchmark the activities in the industry and bring valuable ideas to the table for having string engagement with the Trade.
- Responsible for working closely with key customers to provide category/Consumer insights to drive business.
- Work with vendors and agencies for execution of all Trade programs.
- Actively support working across Central marketing and Regional Sales Team.
- Ensure to travel, as required, to be closer to the trade.
- Prepare presentations and maintain trackers as and when required.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA Full Time
- From FMCG / Consumer Durable / Consumer Electronic / Home Appliances / Electrical Industry
- Responsible for - GT / MT & CSD marketing
- Candidates from South Zone - Preferred .
PAN India Recruiters
Narayan Iyer - 9819147645
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.