HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:2122 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Technology Risk Practice - SOX/Audit Support/Systems Audit - ITGC - Big4 (6-10 yrs)
Manager- Technology Risk
Company is looking to hire Manager for our Technology Risk practice with specific focus on SoX, Audit Support and Systems Audit related service portfolio.
Skills and attributes for success
1. Good understanding of business processes, data structures, IT applications and infrastructure, IT processes, and governance and internal control principles, SoX, COSO.
2. The candidate should have led several engagements of following type (one or more)
a) Review of IT General Controls, Application Controls, IPEs as part of Statutory Audit
b) IT Sox
c) IT Internal Audits
d) Third Party reporting under ISAE, SSAE or any other similar standards
3. Ability to handle multiple engagements and large teams
4. Basic knowledge of Information Security/ Cyber Security controls and solutions
5. Knowledge of financial services systems/ applications and auditing of multinational financial institutes would be and added advantage.
To qualify for the role you must have
CA / B.E/B.Tech (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Comp. Science)/ MBA/ with minimum 7 years of related work experience.
CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT or certification is desired.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.