Manager - Technology Procurement (10-19 yrs)
Technology Procurement Manager
1. Manage various Technology procurement in terms of understanding requirements, BOM/ Scope Finalization, finding suppliers, negotiations and ensuring supplies are received bringing value to the organization in terms of cost, quality and time.
2. Techno-commercial evaluation of bids from suppliers based on total cost of ownership (TCO)model, Capexvs. Opex
3. Formulate negotiation strategy through detailed analysis and price benchmarking, discuss with seniors, and execute negotiations for deal closure.
4. Prepare deal summary sheets with comprehensive contract terms; seek approvals from authorities to proceed with Ordering.
5. Identify cost saving areas and strategies, benchmark existing contracts and suggest areas of key negotiation for improvements in cost and service quality.
6. Work on long term value addition like managing vendor database,new vendor development with compliance,company policies& practices.
7. Develop supplier performances core card and review performance of suppliers at regular intervals and suggest action if there is issue in terms of performance, cost or quality.
8. Follow up for delivery of materials and ensure on time supplies
9. Resolve vendor Issues and work with back - office team in processing vendor POs and Invoices.
10. Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.