Manager - Technical Services - IT/Software (10-16 yrs)
Technical Services Manager - IT/Software
About our client :
- Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose built for the hospitality market and other dynamic scheduling environment.
- They We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
About the job :
- Responsible for successful onboarding of client and manage post-onboarding issues to ensure seamless customer experience.
What will you do?
- Lead the technical services team of 9-10 consultants who are responsible for Setting up Customer Accounts/Interfaces
- Create and execute project plans based on different customer/product combinations and define milestones, checklists and deliverables for projects
- Publish the project dashboards and reports to internal stakeholders and management team at defined intervals
- Work across various internal teams (Partner Success, Operations, Product Management, Infrastructure etc.), on-site/external team (IT department, vendors etc.) and working working with other technology providers to create seamless interfaces and ensure successful completion of technical assignments
- Flag any technical issues in time and work with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution and communication to the clients
- Perform project audits for newly implemented properties and identify gaps, if any
- Build and lead a cohesive and high performing team.
We are looking for :
- B. Tech or equivalent degree in computer science.
- Total experience of 10+ years with at least 3 years leading a team serving customers globally.
- Industry experience of working in similar IT services/product companies with. B2B experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows servers and strong Windows Administration skills
- Thorough understanding of IT hardware and software systems (Networking, Servers, Databases, firewalls, Active Directory, Proxies, Security, Cloud systems etc.)
- Strong experience of working in cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Good understanding of Internet-based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented and takes initiative to tackle challenges
- Committed to working collaboratively with highly diverse teams, and many different types of people
- Experience of working in hotel technologies will be an added advantage.
Our Client's experience :
- The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we always care about.
- This is a place to learn and grow. We're committed to your development - both professionally and personally.
- Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
Our Client offers (of course, in addition to your compensation) :
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business
- A hybrid approach to the future of work
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.