HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:246 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Taxation - Real Estate (2-10 yrs)
- Knowledge of taxation, laws applicable to corporate, all applicable laws and rules pertaining to corporate.
- Keen to understand new laws, amendments in existing laws, making interpretations and guiding the top management.
- Taking note of existing commercial agreements, MOUs, letter of understanding given or taken, Indemnity bonds given of taken and all other legal arrangements made by the group company.
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding, commercial agreements, legal arrangements in writing.
- Critical evaluation of all financial transactions from taxation angle as well as from all relevant and applicable laws and guide the management about such transactions.
- Guiding the accounts and finance team on every financial transaction.
- Reply to the income tax notices. Draft the replies well in time as stated in the notice after obtaining approval from Statutory Auditors and Taxation Advisors.
- Overview activities of finance department and report in case of any violation of applicable law for punitive actions.
- Coordinate and guide in compilation of financial statements of the company.
- Coordinate with statutory auditors and taxation advisors for making compliance of all applicable regulatory laws.
- Actively participate in strategic decision making process.
- Represent the company or owners in capacity of an authorized employee of the company, before taxing or Appeal Authority under any proceedings under Income Tax Act, Companies & Allied Acts or Indirect Taxes Act.
- Keep abreast of latest significant tax case laws, amendments and bring to notice the concerning news which may have adverse effect on the functioning of the group company.
- Coordinate with legal department and understand the status of the ongoing legal case so as to make out the suitable disclosure in the Financial Statement of the group company.
- Coordinate with the team of Statutory Auditors and to address issues or queries raised by them which are not satisfactorily addressed by the Accounts and Finance team.
- Reporting to the Owning Board Director and coordinating with Statutory Auditors and Taxation Advisors.
Knows to read, write and speak Gujarati Fluently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.