Consultant at Michael Page
Views:152 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Taxation - Logistics - CA (5-7 yrs)
Manager Taxation - Logistics Company - Mumbai
Client is a Multinational Logistic company having a super growth culture
Position reports to Head of Taxation
Key Perquisites :
1) Ensure Compliance with Direct & Indirect Tax regulations, Tax planning & review of variance analysis prepared by the Business Units on a regular basis
2) Statutory Compliance
3) Tax Assessment submissions
4) Cost reduction through tax planning
5) Ensure compliance of all Direct/Indirect tax regulation - monthly, quarterly and annually
6) Review the accounting in Oracle for taxation
7) Provide necessary technical guidance to the SSC Tax & AP team for compliance of taxation matters
8) Assist BU for Taxation function wrt Group reporting audit, tax packs preparation for HO, Statutory audit, Tax audit, Transfer pricing audit and Internal Audit.
9) Monitor preparation of Income Tax returns prepared by Business units
10) Prepare the submissions reply to SCN / Notices issued by revenue department
11) Attend to tax assessment (including Transfer Pricing) Assessment
12) Guide Business units on all regular Income Tax, & Indirect tax matters
13) Review the assessment orders and propose the way forward
14) Attend the assessment proceedings
15) Review the budget tax charge and taxation charge in financial models
16) Review and assist in the calculation of advance income tax
17) Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
Qualification and Competencies :
1) Good Communication skills in English language, both oral and written.
2) Qualified Chartered Accountant working with Tax Firm or Corporate handling taxation matters.
3) 5 to 7 years' experience in Tax assessments, including Transfer Pricing.
Budget : 35 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.