HR Consultant at Smart Source
Views:185 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Taxation - IT (3-9 yrs)
Areas of Responsibility & brief description :
- Assistance in optimizing the overall tax cost at the group level and/or achieving/improving tax efficiencies.
- Assisting in devising tax-efficient mechanisms for the repatriation of profits including dividend distributions
- Assistance in the monitoring of Internal & external compliances in direct and indirect taxes. Tax-cost management and optimization of the entire spectrum of international/ domestic taxes. Compliance with local tax laws is to be checked for proper withholding of taxes. Assistance in managing the global tax compliances of the group.
3. International Tax Advisory:
- Advice on international business/tax structure, including intercompany transactional activity, transfer pricing, foreign tax credits, and other issues.
- Working with Business heads/SPOCs to structure business arrangements in a tax-efficient and compliant manner
- Assistance in structuring transfer pricing policies/framework and advise/review of transfer pricing documentation; Comply with the global transfer pricing compliances
- Advising finance teams, cross-functional departments, business units, and project teams on tax implications and/or optimal tax structures when launching operations in a new country and structuring new revenue/business models/contracts.
- Review of the consolidated global tax provision. tax provisions and coordination with the accounting department and other company personnel.
- Manage the tax-related MIS reportings for the Group including ETR analysis, monthly/ quarterly/ budget tax provision, monthly/quarterly/budget tax payouts, year-end tax note forming part of the Consol financials, IFRIC 23 assessment, CL disclosures, Tax provisions for open tax risks/open tax audits, quarterly tax audit/tax risk reporting, etc.
- Assistance in tax litigation matters across company group entities.
- Advising the finance teams across the Group on issues arising out of disputes/questions raised by the tax authorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.