Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:2887 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Talent Management - Shared Services (8-15 yrs)
1. Evolve and execute on the Talent strategy for Global Shared Services
a. Identify different talent segments - Leadership, Operations, SME, Enabling, Frontline Leaders, Associates - and establish overarching guidelines for developing talent
b. Articulate broad strategy to address talent needs (Organization & Individual)
c. Integrate approach to Enterprise processes (Process, Timing & tools)
d. Establish /Integrate Diversity requirements into talent approach
2. Establish talent management processes and communicate tools/process expectations/timelines.
3. Integrate Learning solutions to enable succession planning along
4. Lead the competency framework creation and deployment for Shared Services
5. Establish meaningful career path for top talent across layers in the org. and special focus on career paths for specialized skill clusters
6. Establish processes to manage talent pools and provide oversight and governance (including targets and datelines)
7. Establish Development centers or alternative approaches to spot potential frontline leaders; Integrate Learning solutions to enable grooming of front line leaders
8. Partner with HRBPs in establishing, articulating and communicating talent management approach to this segment of talent pool.
9. In partnership with Enterprise teams, establish mobility platforms to export talent from Global Shared Services
10. Establish governance systems to monitor progress on talent management initiatives (Periodicity of review, reports, Leadership - buy in-, targets and timeliness) in line with Enterprise practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.