Associate Consultant Recruitment at Change Leaders
Views:2798 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Talent Management/Learning & Development - BPO/Insurance/IT (4-8 yrs)
- Define, develop and implement organizational development (OD) and (L&D) strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organization's Strategic Plan
- Develop a talent management framework to identify, develop and create the internal talent pool and enable succession planning.
Talent Management & L&D :
- Develop, maintain and deliver key talent programs in line with Organization Talent Strategy that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage organization's talent pool
- Liaise with business stakeholders to do training needs assessments and provide training solutions to include, implementation, administration, and/or design and delivery of high-quality programs.
- Develop and implement an effective onboarding program.
- Deliver training sessions as applicable - induction sessions, behavioral sessions & soft skills training.
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities & TM/OD initiatives.
- Regularly monitor and report results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design initiatives to communicate & inculcate Vision and values across organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.