Vice President at Biz Staffing Comrade Pvt Ltd
Views:481 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Talent Management - IT (12-15 yrs)
Manager Talent Management
Looking for an experienced Talent Management professional who will be responsible for developing and implementing talent management strategies, policies, and programs that align with the company's business goals and support its talent acquisition, retention, and development objectives. This includes managing performance, employee engagement, leadership development and succession planning initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of talent management programs and processes that grow organizational capability through employee engagement, performance management and associate, manager and leadership learning and development
- Work in collaboration with HR business partners and leaders to generate insights from the associate engagement survey to support subsequent actions that drive improved engagement both across the enterprise and within individual lines of businesses
- Actively contribute to the implementation of learning and development initiatives that are aligned with current and future organizational needs, associate development plans and business objectives
- Facilitate and support new hire on-boarding processes
- Support the execution of talent review and the succession planning process
- Provide advice and local context to the Talent Management COE regarding key talent management programs including engagement and career development
- Keep abreast of talent management best practices, determine where it would benefit associates and people leaders to recommend certain best practices and oversee their adoption
- Manage local vendor relationships and service level agreements in support of talent management programs.
- Initiate, nurture and leverage strong relationships with HR business partners and business leaders in order to understand the short and long term needs of the business and their relative priority on matters related to talent management
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATION:
- Post Graduate in Human Resources or equivalent with 12+ years of experience in the area of talent management and leadership development in a complex, forward thinking and sophisticated environment with a diverse and geographically dispersed set of businesses
- Demonstrated experience and success in the design, development and implementation of talent management and leadership development programs and processes that enable business performance
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, learning program design and development, talent assessment, succession planning, high potential talent development and leadership development
- Highly developed facilitation skills
PS: This is not a Talent Acquisition role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.