Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:987 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Talent Management/HR Business Partner - IT - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Role: HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition
Client: Technology / IT Captive
Reporting to: CHRO
Candidate Profile: MBA from a premier B-School with 8+ years of experience across multiple roles in HR - including a stint in Talent Acquisition.
INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION -
As an HR Business Partner, this position collaborates with the assigned businesses/functions to deliver HR strategy and people practice implementations. This position plays a key role in the development and execution of Ithe GSC People Strategy & organizational level initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute Talent Management initiatives to drive positive business outcomes
- Drive Performance Management Process & Outcomes
- Implement OD and L&D initiatives as per the approved budgets and drive measurable outcomes via established metrics.
- Develop annual plan and budgets for HR and Administration and ensure adherence
- Talent Acquisition through external vendors and drive aggressive scale-up
The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange/ long-range plans, its culture, and its competition. Acts as an associate champion, change agent and serves as an advisor to Business and People Leaders