Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1818 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Manager - Talent Management - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Manager- Talent Management (Gurgaon based)
- Excellent opportunity to work as a specialist in organization development and talent management
- Directly working with leadership of the company
Note - The role will ideally require the employee to work in shift timing of 2 PM to 11 PM, with some flexibility on the working hours as per management's descretion
- Design, develop and enhance models, tools and processes for talent management and organizational development
- Leverage on best-in-class OD resources, business acumen and benchmarking (internal and external) to identify and implement the changes required to support the organizational structure, mission and values
- Create talent strategies to address business requirements through fostering a strong employee experience, developing organisational capabilities etc.
- Research, design and implement well-structured processes in the areas of talent management, rewards strategy, hi potential programs, succession planning etc
- Work in partnership with other HR counterparts to drive change management, communication, needs assessment, program deployment etc
- Conduct organization diagnostics with the help of analytics, identify trends and suggest interventions
- Individual conributor role with direct reporting to HR Director and Global OD head.