Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:436 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Technical Domain (15-20 yrs)
Manager - TA
What will you be responsible for?
- Delivering a consultative and high-quality talent acquisition (TA) service to the business, and be involved in creating talent strategies to help us hire top technical talent.
- Build engage, manage and develop a high-performing recruitment team and partner closely with Senior Business leaders giving guidance on building talent pools and leading through changing market conditions
- Lead team to drive efficiency and bringing new ideas to improve candidate and hiring manager experience
- Build overall TA strategy and partner with various stakeholders (HRBP's, Communications, Finance, ops etc) to stabilize and grow these businesses.
- Effectively provide thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, Measure and cascade recruiting reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence, and make decisions informed by data.
- Understand business complexities and implement sourcing strategies for niche roles, lead teams to build quality talent pipelines.
- Advocate passion for inclusion and diversity initiatives, and continue to grow our company as an inclusive, special place.
- Recommend and negotiate candidate offers through proactive offer management process providing sound rationale for offer terms required
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Establish yourself as the expert and trusted talent acquisition partner with hiring managers, will have a reputation for being exceptional at building market intelligence, providing insight on competitors and peer organizations and understanding the value of providing exceptional recruiting services that scale.
Who we are looking for?
- Strong experience of 15+ years in a leadership role in Talent acquisition function with exposure to coach and develop and groom talent team.
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with measurable key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a demanding, fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships & influence stakeholders, with emphasis on establishing trust through proactive solutioning, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication
- Leading by example as an ambassador for the team & organization with a clear focus on ethics, diversity, open communication, teamwork, and values that showcase & promote the employer brand and employee value proposition
- Deep knowledge across the entire candidate lifecycle, from talent mapping, research, sourcing, interviewing, to closing
- Proven data guided approach to decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, strong negotiation skills, high ownership & result orientation