HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:1649 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Recruitment Firm (2-3 yrs)
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to be responsible for developing, embedding, and providing direction for the execution talent acquisition strategy across the enterprise that will be developed to source, recruit, hire, onboard, and retain candidates in a highly competitive hiring market.
We expect that you will be able:
- Provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition Team through consistent feedback and mentorship.
- Enhance, deliver and maintain recruitment strategies, processes, procedures, and tools/vendors.
- Foster consultative relationships among leadership and HR partners in order to successfully develop and execute hiring solutions that directly support business objectives.
- Establish and manage performance metrics and Service Level
- Implement reporting solutions, incorporating key metrics to share and present to leadership teams and partners.
- Identify innovative strategies to attract top talent utilizing recruiting technology, staying in line with industry trends. Implement marketing, and talent activities and/or events to build and maintain a consistent pipeline.
- Maintain knowledge and flexibility to recruit for all positions, particularly those most critical to the organization.
- Participate in our company's strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement
- Relevant years of experience in leading talent acquisition for an employee population within a professional and highly regarded service focused organization.
- Excellent business writing, communication skills, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and to work effectively as leader or member in teams
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques, processes and technology tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications