Co-Founder at TopHire
Views:1937 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Recruitment Firm (0-10 yrs)
TopHire (https://tophire.co) is a recruitment marketplace that makes it fast and easy for top tech companies in India to hire the top 2% of engineers, product managers, data scientists, and designers. Each candidate approved onto TopHire is handpicked and vetted by our team ensuring our clients stop wasting time on bad candidates and only focus on the best.
TopHire is founded by Sameer Parwani, previously founder of CouponDunia, and Siddharth Gopi, ex-product manager at Crowdfire.
Is TopHire a Consultancy?
No. We're a tech startup. Tech is at the center of everything we do. The core product is an online recruitment marketplace (i.e. somewhat like a naukri, iimjobs, etc) which is very different than the core product of a consultancy. Additionally our founders have bonafide tech backgrounds. We are disrupting the tech hiring space with an innovative and much needed product.
As with most products, an added personal touch goes a long way towards customer success. TopHire is no different and hence we are building out our client and candidate facing teams with positions such as this one.
About the Role:
Our Talent Acquisition team members perform all the following roles :
- Talent Scout - A Talent Scout sources tech candidates through various portals and internal databases. You email and call candidates to pitch TopHire and persuade them to create a TopHire profile. This role is key towards ensuring TopHire has a large number of high quality tech candidates.
- Talent Advocate - Every candidate on TopHire is assigned a Talent Advocate. The Talent Advocate represents the candidate and helps ensure the candidate has a great experience during his TopHire journey. The Talent Advocate helps polish the candidates resume, gives guidance on interviews, helps the candidate with offer negotiation, and provides whatever support is necessary to the candidate.
- Account Manager - As an Account Manager you are responsible for the success of the clients that you are assigned. You on-board your clients, understand their hiring needs, demo the platform to their recruitment and engineering teams, suggest relevant candidates, and help with interview coordination.
- Among these three, we can discuss the role(s) you prefer and the role(s) we think you are the best fit for during the interview process.
- Experience in recruitment is preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor's degree/PG in any field.
- A desire to work in a small and young startup.
Our clients include India's best tech companies such as Swiggy, Flipkart, Dream11, Truecaller, Times Internet, Dunzo, PhonePe and many more.
Our mission is to enable Indian product companies to build great technology teams with ease. There's countless founders with great ideas. Ideas that could disrupt the way we live our lives - the way we wake up in the morning, the way we commute, the way we work, the way we play, the way we do everything we do.
But far too many of these founders are prevented from realizing their vision because they aren't able to scale their technology teams. They aren't able to find enough of the right quality engineers in the right amount of time.
We're changing that. We're making sure that the most promising founders and the most promising product companies are able to build out world-class technology teams quickly and reach the heights that they deserve to reach.
Location: We are working remotely for the ork in either our Andheri West, Mumbai office or our Bangalore office
Salary: Competitive Salary