Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:141 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Talent Acquisition - People & Culture - Medical Devices (4-6 yrs)
What does the role look like?
- The Manager, People & Culture and Talent Acquisition is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment of open positions.
- The role will work closely with hiring managers to provide recruitment advice and support and will execute recruitment strategies to ensure that they attract the best talent to deliver on our business objectives.
- The Manager, People & Culture and Talent Acquisition will build pipelines of qualified candidates and develop innovative and creative methods to source talent and promote the company.
- The Manager, People & Culture and Talent Acquisition will also support the achievement of the company's business strategy for growth by executing a workforce strategy for business units across.
- The position will work closely with the Regional business, together with Regional and Global Centres of Expertise (COEs), while utilising People & Culture processes and platforms to achieve short-term and medium-term business plans.
Location - Mumbai
Industry - Medical Device Company ( MNC )
Job Title - Manager - Talent Acquisition - People & Culture - Medical Device Firm
Experience Required - 4 to 6 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.