Chief Executive at Premier Management Consultant
Views:278 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing Firm (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Talent Acquisition
- Solid knowledge in the field of HR Talent Acquisition
- Post Graduation in HR (MBA/PGDHRM)
- Must have worked as TA for any Huge Manufacturing Industry for the last 5 years.
- Must have a background in TA, policies, and processes.
- Optimally should have experience in Corporate Office with 1000+ employees.
1. Hiring process:
- Manage and drive the lateral recruitment processes and ensure recruitment closures within timelines, in line with business requirements.
- Explore alternate sources for hiring to bring cost optimization
- Define policies related to talent acquisition and manage communication with employees
- Manage the succession planning initiatives and ensure a strong and ready pipeline.
2. Induction and orientation
- Manage and guide the induction and orientation of new hires
- Drive the implementation of recruitment systems and processes in the organisation and provide employee support
- Build and maintain manpower budget data for supporting organizational decisions
- Provide strong guidance to the team and develop capabilities in team members.
3. Skills Required:
- Excellent Communication skills - should have strong, clear, and crisp verbal articulation skills
- Very strong Interpersonal Skills - the ability to listen to employees is critical, with the capacity to truly comprehend, be seen as approachable, and act as a coach, inspiring confidence with the ability to help.
4. Strategic thinking skills:
- Ability to manage other managers, and handle difficult situations while remaining forward-looking and very positive
- Ability to lead by example - The candidate should support organizational norms, possess self-discipline and lead HR best practices
- Adaptability ; The ability to adapt is essential with the capacity to anticipate possible new opportunities or mitigate potential challenges.
- Understand the changing and evolving HR landscape, and new developments with the ability to identify which may be relevant for their implementation.
5. Crisis Management:
- The individual must possess the ability to identify and resolve situations quickly, taking ownership of employee concerns and working cooperatively with others to resolve escalations involving other departments or with Sr Management for more complex issues.
- Should have a high degree of integrity, and be forward-thinking, positive, and proactive in anticipating organizational needs.
Salary Range: 7-12 LPA
Please, upload the details to bit.ly/Cv2Premier to help us understand your profile better.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.