Principal Consultant at Astitva
Views:880 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:192
Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (8-12 yrs)
- Create, implement and design Talent acquisition strategy to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes time, quality, cost and diversity of hires, process efficiency and stakeholder management. Should incorporate metrics & talent market knowledge
- Inspire a team to deliver results across a complex regional and functional matrix while effectively communicating with global teams and support organizations.
- Collaborate with and influence partner relationships with Delivery, Practices, Sales, Operations, HR and Finance teams to ensure overall talent acquisition objects are met.
- Work with numbers and draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Lead and create leverage through overall sourcing strategies using sourcing optimization funnel to support talent strategy
- Develop Employee branding strategy and leverage Social channels for quality hiring
- Identifying and optimizing existing sourcing channels and scale recruiting organization resources to create a continuous funnel for key roles in alignment with business needs of the organisation
- Experience of recruiting high performing Technology professionals for IT services company