Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:321 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (8-10 yrs)
- Attracting candidates & developing the pool for the relevant roles in the organization
- Effectively achieves recruiting results by approaching the talent market with innovative job advertisements and sourcing strategies.
- Partners with key stakeholders and hiring managers to build a best-in-class recruiting process
- Reviews candidate resumes and may conduct interviews to assess candidate's strengths
- Responsible for staying current on industry news, trends and best practices related to talent sourcing trends
- Identify, recommend, and implement cost-effective solutions to drive talent acquisition and growth needs of the business.
- Responsible for coaching business leaders around talent acquisition hiring practices; ensure hiring managers are trained on interview skills.
- Should be responsible for closing the mandates within the timelines
- Will be responsible for salary negotiations & ensuring the timely on-boarding
- Should be well versed with Kannada & English language