Recruiter at Arcent Global
Views:448 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Talent Acquisition
Job Description :
- We are a 13 year young recruitment firm with a global reach named ArCent Global. We provide dependable top level talent to our clients. Most of our clients are leading MNCs and CMM level companies.
- We are looking for Manager - TA (to be based in Noida) for our client which is worlds & India's leading Geographic Information System (GIS) software and solutions provider, present in multiple regional offices across India with corporate headquarters in Noida.
- As market leaders for GIS, they use cutting-edge technology to deliver valuable location-based intelligence to their customers a process that helps them to see more and do more with their information. The client started their operation in 1996 in India, till 2019 this organization was a JV between a US & an Indian tech giant.
- But now, its 100% US Company as US parent company has bought the entire stake in India. Now, they have about 400 employees in India, 200 in Noida HO, their plant (makes CDs of GIS software) in has 130 people, remaining spread over Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata + client locations.
- Employer is the sole distributor of their US products in India and they sell their software products to government, telecom, and education sector apart from many others too.
- They have about 5000 clients pan India. The parent company has headquartered in California & is the global leader in GIS software.
- Their Geographic Information System (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. Being the leader in GIS software in the Indian market, plays the role of the thought leader. They address unique business challenges in Manufacturing, BFSI and Retail segments through location analytics
- Designation: Manager - TA
- Location- Their HO at Noida, Sec-16
- CTC - Max INR 13 - 14LPA (including 5-10% variable)
1. To help the HR team & organization in its expansion plans slated for 2021 and beyond.
2. To manage internal senior stakeholders as well as external hiring partners.
3. Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive, transnational and collaborative culture
1. Experience : 5-8 years
2. Qualification MBA in HR is preferable but not a mandate
3. Having hired talent from & for service industry as well as IT industry.
4. Experience of being employed with a corporate as well & not just within a recruitment or staffing agency.
5. Understanding of GIS industry will be an added advantage.
6. Impeccable communication skills in English & Hindi language.
KINDLY APPLY ONLY IF YOU :
1. Have experience of managing end to end recruitments. (from sourcing till onboarding)
2. Have experience of recruiting talent from junior level to top (from about 7 LPA roles to about 1 cr pa roles)
3. Have experience of recruiting software talent as well non-software talent.
4. Are not expecting more than INR 15 LPA (including 5-10% variable)
5. Are not expecting more than 25-30% hike.
6. Can join in max 45 days.
7. Willing to work from Noida sector 16 location.
8. Willing to work in an IC role as if now.
9. Have worked in MNCs.