Consultant at Spectrum Consulting
Views:420 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager - Resourcing
YOE: 8+ years of relevant experience
- As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with a team of recruiters, sourcing specialists, scheduling coordinators, Talent Acquisition Leaders, HR Business Partners, and specialists to hire the best talent and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- We're looking for someone passionate & experienced who is keen to grow their career in a leadership role. You would have the autonomy to find innovative solutions to recruitment challenges & partner closely with business leaders. Along with recruitment delivery, you would have the opportunity to lead & participate in meaningful initiatives that are aligned with organizational priorities. This opportunity is for those who would thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- As a Talent Acquisition Manager, your day will include consulting and partnering with the business and internal team members.
- You will continue the great work already in place to uncover their business requirements and help them through the interview and selection process, whilst ensuring we maintain our employment brand to attract top diverse talent.
- Continue your success in pipelining and hiring diverse talent
- Build on a performance culture within TA
Role on a daily basis:
- Collaborating with the leadership team in evaluating existing/future talent requirements, defining critical roles, and core competencies, and finalizing acquisition plans for sourcing potential talents.
- Be the trusted advisor that BUs can reach to understand talent availability and market intelligence.
- Optimize end-to-end recruitment processes from exceptional market research, candidate generation, interview process, and offer extension.
- Manage and inspire a talent acquisition unit to deliver outstanding results while effectively maintaining SLAs like cost per hire, cost of hire, source mix, and the offer-to-join ratio for the BU, and talent experience.
- Experience in hiring talent in niche skill sets and supporting the large business units that required leadership hires per quarter
- Hands-on experience in Senior cum Leadership hiring.
- Create and present KPI reports and manage dashboards.
- Discuss and agree on the skill requirement and selection process. Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy in partnership with your leadership or hiring managers.
- Influence candidates and business stakeholders through your understanding of the organization.
- Must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics.
- Implementing a strategy that can attract top talent with the required skillsets.
- This role would report to the Head - Leadership Hiring. The leadership team believes in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation & autonomy. Challenging the status quo & raising the bar is encouraged!