Senior Consultant at Aquis Search
Views:973 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Global Hedge Fund (5-13 yrs)
- Develop a strategy to source top talent in a highly competitive environment.
- Engage with industry networks, professional groups, and platforms to identify and attract seasoned professionals who can bring a depth of knowledge and expertise to our team.
- Promote and raise awareness of firm at schools, online, and elsewhere to attract talent
- Coordination of the overall recruiting process, ranging from promoting firm and attracting candidates to arranging interviews with the team members to extending offers and onboarding successful candidates
- Support traditional HR management activities supporting employee programs, payroll, and benefits.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative approach to recruitment strategies.
- 5+ years of experience working in Technology/Hedge Funds/Quantitative Finance firms.
- A track record of expanding teams by sourcing top finance, data science, and software talent.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.