Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:2445 Applications:578 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG/Automobile - South Asia Region (6-13 yrs)
1) Responsible for all campus recruitment processes; prepare appropriate strategies for all campus events and interview processes, driving the campus hiring for all the functions in India and accountable for effective talent management for the early talent program.
2) Source candidates in creative, cost effective ways (e.g social networking, research and market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and contingency search).
3) Proactively develop a relevant external network to leverage industry knowledge sharing, recruitment brand building opportunities and drive senior level candidate referrals.
4) Actively gather recruitment market intelligence and data and develop a process for sharing with HR business partners and business leaders to help shape future hiring strategies.
- Proactively build candidate talent pools in key functional/regional areas and manage relationships with potential candidates
to pipeline for future recruitment opportunities.
- Manage external agency recruiters and search firms to ensure seamless service delivery on recruitment searches.