Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:918 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Urgent Opening for HR Manager - Talent Acquisition for Leading FMCG Company
- Develop and lead the implementation of the recruitment plan including sourcing channel identification, selection techniques, offer negotiation, recruitment process streamlining, improving
- Manage the sourcing channels - portals, direct and employee referral programs.
- Ensure that the procedural requirements are met during the recruitment process.
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires
- Coordinates and processes the psychometric testing and evaluation of all applicants and plans, schedules and arranges the interviews
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing.
Strategic Deliverable / KPI
- Cost of Hire
- Recruitment Cycle time
- Quality of hire
- Refining the Recruitment Process: Quality of new hire / Attrition of new hires
- Strategize and Execute the campus strategy for RCCL
- Budget versus manpower cost
- Cold mapping of potential candidates - Figure out people who are in budget and constantly updating the management about market conditions
MBA in HR from a reputed Institute in India
Certifications - LinkedIn recruitment, Psychometric assessment etc. is added advantage
- Must have overall 8-12 years of experience in Talent Acquisition function only
- Industry Preference: FMCG / Retail / Banking / Pharmaceutical / Conglomerates
- Proven ability to close niche positions and develop recruitment strategies
- Excellent understanding of FMCG industry - Sales & Marketing Functions