Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:565 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Manager : Financial services
Our client is a top US Audit firms having India operations for the last 15 years. Planning a major expansion. Looking for dynamic candidates who has good flair for Talent acquisition in financial Industry and who can recruit team of Professionals like CA/MBA/Lawyers etc.
Location : Mumbai with their office in Goregoan (E)
- Full time MBA is a must.
- Working for this Role along with an international recruiter. Only they can share the client details
- We are looking for candidate with 10 to 15 years of experience and last few years as handling APAC recruitments
- Our client is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition manager financial service experienced candidate to drive and execute Talent Acquisition practices. The position is based in Mumbai and reports into Director Hr
Job Description :
- TA MANAGER will be responsible to attract and hire the right talent within the defined parameters on time, cost and quality for all India positions to ensure achievement of Business Objectives.
- S/He will be working closely with Delivery team for forecasting, planning & executing Talent Acquisition strategies
- Manage entire recruitment cycle & ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Takes ownership that Talent Acquisition deliveries quality services as per SLAs / TATs
- Create conducive open environment for better performance, among team members to create/build positive work culture.
- Must have 10-16 years of Talent Acquisition experience in the financial Industry or Big 4 in hiring
- Thorough knowledge of HR policy and procedure regarding employment practices.
- Ensure 100 % compliance with screening and recruitment process
- To ensure completion of Back ground verification (Education / Employment) on the required times.
- To ensure Internal Parity and smooth transition for candidates into the company.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process.
- Identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Effective collaboration with a global HR team & Excellent Vendor Management.
- Up-skill recruiting and sourcing specialist(s) to embed best practices of talent acquisition process into the recruitment team and to handle hiring at all levels
- Act as an escalation point in relation to recruitment service delivery issues and to effectively manage the internal recruitment team
Personal Attributes :
- 10 to 15 years of experience out of which last few years as in Big 4 or any Financial service Industry
- To be successful in a fast paced environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Excellent People Management skill
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Highly Motivated and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills & Good Listener
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
- Open to stretch during critical business needs
- Passionate for delivering results
Candidate must contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.